Wooden balance running bikes are the perfect way to teach a child the basics of balancing. By using their feet to balance and push themselves along there is no need for stabilisers. Once your child masters the basics on their balance bike they can start to free wheel which puts them in great stead for when they upgrade to a real bike. Our wooden balance bikes come in a range of colourful designs, suitable for boys and girls, making learning to ride a bike fun, easy, exciting and stress free for parents! All with FREE UK delivery.
- Eco friendly painted birch plywood frame.
- Easy to assemble, Allen keys and instructions included.
- Suitable for most 2-5 year olds, dependant on height of child (average starter age is 2.5).
- Puncture resistant 28cm Eva foam tyres (not air filled).
- Dampened steering allows handlebars to realign to forward facing.
- Non-slip grip handle with safety ends.
- Soft padded seat.
- Light weight bike (approx 2.5kgs) with built in carry handle.
- Adjustable saddle height - 35cm or 38cm from ground, please check your child's inside leg measurement.
- Bike size: 85cm x 37cm x 54cm (LxWxH).
- 12 month warranty on all bikes, please see our shipping and returns for further details.
- FREE UK delivery.